A part of every young patient’s life is “accidents can happen”. For the Dental Professional this can present as trauma to the face and oral cavity. The goal of this discussion will to enhance the attendees understanding of both diagnosis and treatment of dental trauma. This presentation will focus on and discuss, trauma to both primary and permanent dentition classification, diagnosis and treatment modalities of dental trauma will be presented. Importantly, the presentation will address current accepted standards and evidenced based approaches concerning dental trauma.
- Diagnosis and treatment of dental trauma
- Primary and permanent dentition classification
- Diagnosis and treatment modalities of dental trauma
- Current accepted standards
- Evidenced based approaches concerning dental trauma