Part of the UT Health San Antonio.
Impressions Made Simple
Section 4-Part A: Headache Free Accurate Relines for Complete Immediate and Overdentures
About this section
Education Objective: After completing this course, the participant should be able to:
- Make reline layering impression method to include relines for most removable and implant over-denture prosthodontic scenarios.
- Perform reline impression and pick up the implant retentive elements in a 2 step impression procedure.
- Place impression material stops to align the opposing prosthesis.
- Make a segmental reline for selected cases.
- Control the vertical relationship at the time of the procedure.
Original Date: 02/21/2012 | Review Date: 08/31/2017 | Expiration Date: 08/31/2020