“Hitting It Out of the Park with the Bases Loaded”
September 17, 2021
The goal of this exciting and fast moving presentation is to help each participant to immediately enhance the pleasure, profitability, and predictable efficiency of practicing dentistry by Monday morning!
Dr. David Bonner has the gift of sorting through the vast array of new materials and techniques to help dentists simplify the complexities of providing excellent long lasting restorative dentistry. so that practicing dentistry is like hitting a “grand slam” every day.
• Coronavirus (COVID-19) - Efficient & Effective Ways that are Practical in Protecting patients and dental teams!
• Improve efficiency in delivering Restorations by 30%.
• Eliminate the Problem of Post-op Sensitivity.
• Update to the Latest Materials and Techniques in Adhesion Dentistry.
• Eliminate the “generation” confusion regarding bonding agents.
• Create Life-like Direct & Indirect Anterior Restorations.
• Create Excellent Posterior Direct Esthetic Restorations.
• Great posterior contacts through new and improved Class II matrix systems.
• The Single-Unit Crown “home run.”
• Learn which of the newest cements to use with indirect restorations.
• Create Beautiful Smiles with Porcelain Veneers.
• Smile Design “simplified.”
• Prepare teeth for Porcelain veneers efficiently.
• Impressions – How to get them perfect virtually every time.
• Create beautiful provisional restorations with excellent occlusion quickly.
• Place Porcelain Veneers with ease and with rapid clean-up.
• Learn why it is reported that up to 1/3 of all dentists develop anxiety over giving local anesthetic and how to solve this issue.
• Clinical & Business Pearls that can add $100,000 plus to your bottom line.
Check-in: 8:30 AM Program time: 9:00 AM
Live Interactive WEBINAR
Live Interactive Webinar
TSBDE considers "Live Active Webinar" equal to an "In Person" course. Full CE credit hours are awarded. This webinar is NOT pre-recorded. It is live and interactive with the presenter. Will not be held on campus.
You will receive an email with a link to the course on the week of event. Check the email address you provided us when creating your UT Health CDE account. Also, check your email’s junk/trash folder.
For help or questions about this program, you can contact us at: